Dear Dr. Brown,
It’s been about 7 weeks since the surgery and I wanted to give you an update.
I started going to the gym 4 weeks post surgery and haven’t had any pain. My incision has healed and the parts you sutured together under the skin seem to be healing up as well.
Anyway, I wanted to say thank you for the consultation, surgery, and phone calls afterward. The whole experience was a good one. In particular, I wanted to thank you for the following:
- The information on your website is very helpful and accessible.
- Being able to talk to you and get information when I was first researching my options was very important to me.
- Brenda was very nice and quick to respond to questions I had.
- Because you had arranged an affordable cash option (including the ambulatory center and anesthesiologist) I didn’t have to rely on the options I had with my high deductible health insurance plan.
- You are a very thorough and empathetic physician, and took the time to answer my questions and thoroughly explain my issues during my pre-surgery consultation.
- I’m particularly grateful that I was able to be operated on without general anesthesia. Dr. O’Leary administered the local anesthesia and entertained me while you did your work.
- The care during surgery and follow up calls afterward from you and the ambulatory center were reassuring.
Thanks again for what you did for me and for the information you provide online!