It is important that you provide complete and accurate information about your condition to Dr. Brown so that he may help you with a diagnosis of your injury and a treatment plan. This includes:
- Complete and return the Patient Registration form [download here]
- Complete and return the Patient’s Hernia History form [download here]
- Send copies of any recent MRI, CT, X-Rays, or Ultrasounds reports that relate to the injury
- Send copies of all Operative Reports and Doctors’ notes that pertain to your injury
- Send photographs of yourself with marks on the skin that clearly identify the sites of your pain. Take the photographs from several angles and distances. Click here for an example.
- Download a copy of the Pre and Post-Operative instructions [download here]
- Read the Notice of Privacy form [read here]
- Provide a copy (front and back) of your Insurance Card
Once you have compiled all of the above documents and photographs, please mail to the office or attach the documents to an Email:
William Brown, MD
39470 Paseo Padre Parkway, Suite 2
Fremont, CA 94538
(510) 793 2404 office
(510) 793 1320 fax
here to send a secure email to Dr. Brown and attach the above items; or use our convenient (also secure) contact form
If you have any questions, please contact our office.
Learn more about Dr. Brown’s approach to the treatment of sports hernias or contact Dr. Brown for additional information.