Once you have scheduled an appointment with Dr. Brown, it is imperative that you provide as much information as possible about your condition in order to facilitate the proper diagnosis and appropriate care. This includes:
- Complete and return the Patient Registration form [download here]
- Complete and return the Patient’s Hernia History form [download here]
- Send copies of any recent MRI, CT, X-Rays or Ultrasounds
- Send copies of any Operative Reports
- Send a picture of yourself with a mark identifying the site(s) of pain
- Sign and return the Notice of Privacy form [download here]
- Provide a copy (front and back) of your Insurance Card
Once you have compiled all of the above documents, please send to:
Dr. William Brown, MD
556 Mowry Avenue, Suite 100
Fremont, CA 94536
If you have any questions, please contact our office at (510) 793-2404.
Learn more about Dr. Brown’s approach to the treatment of sports hernias or contact Dr. Brown for additional information.